Here at the CPSL we are focused on growing the sport of paintball and tournament paintball. We want to provide the absolute best tournament series we can here in the Carolina's and ensure that players enjoy their experience at each event.
REMEMBER! Reclassification is a privilege. The CPSL and its admin Staff reserves the right to refuse or remove a reranked player from ANY Roster, AT ANY Time! Reclassification in the CPSL only works for the CPSL, all other leagues have their own rules and regulations.
1) All Request must be submitted with the following information, or it will be ignored. Include: Player's Full Name, PBLI Number, Date of Birth, and a brief reason for request.
2) Submit all request for "Consideration" Players that meet the follow criteria should be approved.
- Did not play any 5 man events in 2020
- Has D4 score below 400
3) For all other players, to be considered to be reclassed a division lower, you must meet this minimal requirement.
- D4 going to D5 - Score below 500
- D3 going to D4 - Score below 1000
- D2 going to D3 - Score below 1800
- D2 score 1801 and up - will not be considered for reranking.
- D5 players will not be reranked!
4) Players reranked from D3 down to D4 will not be allowed to play on a Division 5 roster, PERIOD!
5) No team can roster more than 2 Reranked players for any event.
Again we will consider all properly submitted requests, but will not guarantee that you will be reclassed.
You can submit your information to the CPSL via Facebook Messenger, for consideration.
Please include the following information:
Requester's Name and Team Role: (Captain, player coach)
Date of Birth:
Team Name & Division:
Any information or explaination: